- January 23, 2018
- Big fan of these headsets despite never liking bluetooth headsets in the past. I can wear this thing for hours and hours and forget that I'm wearing it. It's truly that comfortable. Call quality is amazing, works absolutely flawlessly as well. No dropped connections, crisp and clear, love this headset! Wish they had the voice caller ID in this profile size and would pay more for it, but that's only available on the larger model. Overall however this is a super solid buy.
- HI Ed
- September 10, 2016
- Overall fine. I got this to replace M165. I dont notice any difference in sound quality over the M165 so I would just buy that unit if I needed another one. This one also did not come with different ear inserts for different sizes. Wish I had bought the M165
- Paul Vitolins
- June 6, 2017
Very pleased! I'm multitasker and could not do without a earbud. This is my 4th or 5th one of the same model. My sweat kills them, but they are fantastic. Everyday use lasts me almost a year!
Tried lots of different ones, but this is the one!
- Victor L. Frazee
- September 24, 2017
- This 'complaint' is not about Amazon or any other reseller of Plantronics Bluetooth headset, but about Plantronics itself. I have had three different models of Plantronics BT headsets and used on an Iphone 6 or 7. The latest purchase is the PLT-E500 ($70) has a seven hour battery life and the battery life dissipates faster (without even being used but just turned on) than the PLT-M70 ($35) which has an eleven hour battery life. My issue is also that they have different ranges, and different battery life. The PLT-E500 repeatedly informs me of an incoming call and asks me if I want to answer or ignore. I say answer but it doesn't. Also, the headset will be on my ear and my phone IN MY POCKET and the headset frequently says no phone is connected then one second later it says phone one is connected. I've also had the Marquee M165 ($30) with no better results. What do I have to do? Buy a $100 model?!?! I am just very disappointed in Plantronics and might go back to Motorola.
- August 29, 2018
- I like this bluetooth feels good in my ear plastic piece is soft. like the you can down load an app on your phone to show you how to use it or to locate it Noise cancellation not so great. long talk time. There is a feature you can tell the bluetooth to call a contact but I have not been able to get that to work unfortunately. Like the little charger piece it comes with very convenience attaches to my work bag. Like that the .bluetooth tells you how long your talk time is and when you are muted and unmuted as well as which phone you are connected to. I have mine connected to work and personal phone.
- Jackie McBride
- February 1, 2018
- Well I bought this in October and it was ok until just now 2/1. It completely stopped working mid call. Wouldn’t take a charge or turn on (yes I tried multiple cords). Sound quality was ok but not great
- J. LaGrotta
- November 11, 2018
- I have a base station which is also connected to the iPhone. Even though the iPhone is active with the Plantronics in a call. The Plantronics will drop calls for a second or two. The party on the call notices the drop as do I. It reconnects after a few seconds (5-10). Not acceptable.
- January 10, 2018
- This is well made, the sound quality is good, and the fit is secure and comfortable. Unfortunately the battery life is poor.